English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a panda : a large black and white mammal similar to a bear
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "Can we have panda?"
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
Still having difficulties with 'Panda'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Panda'? Share it with us!