English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a panda : a large black and white mammal similar to a bear
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Can we have panda?"
- "( Panda noises )"
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Panda'? Share it with us!