English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a panda : a large black and white mammal similar to a bear
- "The panda has been named Huan Huan II, after her mother Huan Huan I."
- "On a lighter note, a baby panda was born yesterday at the National Zoo in Washington DC."
- "There is, however, one snag: the deodorant's unique chemical formula is produced by mixing extracts from several endangered species including pandas, polar bears and dolphins."
- "( Panda noises )"
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "Now, Brian loves pandas."
- "Can we have panda?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Panda'? Share it with us!