English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(your) parents: (your) mother and father
You look just like your parents! You have your mother's nose and your father's eyes!
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
Still having difficulties with 'Parent'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Parent'? Share it with us!