English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(your) parents: (your) mother and father
You look just like your parents! You have your mother's nose and your father's eyes!
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Parent'? Share it with us!