English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(your) parents: (your) mother and father
You look just like your parents! You have your mother's nose and your father's eyes!
- "He helped me find the apartment I live in now, and he found tenants for the flat that my parents own in Sausalito."
- "Rachid : My parents come from Pakistan, Moira, but I was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Xavier lost his parents when he was a child, and never found them again."
- "Inga : You mean your parents?"
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Parent'? Share it with us!