Definition Park a car
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to park (a car): to stop and put (a car) in a place where it can stay for a period of time
- "You are parked in a 2 hour zone, and your meter has expired."
- "Hey do you guys know if I can park here?"
- "Why do we drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?"
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
- "Susie : Well actually Dr. Donna, you parked your car in front of mine in the staff car park, and I just wanted to ask you to move it."
Still having difficulties with 'Park a car'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Park a car'? Share it with us!