English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a parrot: a colorful tropical bird, often trained to copy the human voice
If I wanted a parrot I'd buy one. Stop imitating me!
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "Bruno : Your nurse is a parrot, Dr. Gilchrist!"
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
- "What does a parrot say, Eddie?"
- "Now you're gonna be a parrot."
- "Brent : Stay tuned because next we'll meet a little girl who taught a parrot how to rap."
Still having difficulties with 'Parrot'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Parrot'? Share it with us!