English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a parrot: a colorful tropical bird, often trained to copy the human voice
If I wanted a parrot I'd buy one. Stop imitating me!
- "Brent : Stay tuned because next we'll meet a little girl who taught a parrot how to rap."
- "What does a parrot say, Eddie?"
- "Now you're gonna be a parrot."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "A big dumb, stupid sexy parrot."
- "Bruno : Your nurse is a parrot, Dr. Gilchrist!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Parrot'? Share it with us!