English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) part-time (job): (a job) working less than 35 hours a week
Are you looking to work part-time or full-time? Do you want to work eight hours a day or only four?
- "She is an 18-year-old student, working part-time while she finishes high school."
- "You could work part time, not to mention there are crèche facilities."
- "Part-time of course."
- "Bruno : This would be part-time work, Doctor."
- "He's taking over some of my responsibilities as I start working part time."
- "Luna DeLune: Ms. DeLune is apparently training to be a part time circus-yoga instructor (a combination of yoga, clowning, and partner acrobatics), and begins her first course early Friday evening."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Part time'? Share it with us!