English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) part-time (job): (a job) working less than 35 hours a week
Are you looking to work part-time or full-time? Do you want to work eight hours a day or only four?
- "Luna DeLune: Ms. DeLune is apparently training to be a part time circus-yoga instructor (a combination of yoga, clowning, and partner acrobatics), and begins her first course early Friday evening."
- "You could work part time, not to mention there are crèche facilities."
- "Part-time of course."
- "He's taking over some of my responsibilities as I start working part time."
- "She is an 18-year-old student, working part-time while she finishes high school."
- "Bruno : This would be part-time work, Doctor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Part time'? Share it with us!