English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a passion: a strong desire, love, affection
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named 'Ecstasy' and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Where is the passion?"
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "Amazon Passion."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me 'GymEnglish', my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Passion'? Share it with us!