English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a passion: a strong desire, love, affection
- "Brian : Born to an exotic dancer named "Ecstasy" and a hot dog vendor named Larry, Philip Cheeter was always divided between his passion for romance and his devotion to sales."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
- "I believe that the post at the Delavigne Corporation is perfect for me, as my passion for pleasing people and providing outstanding customer service is well-suited to this position's needs."
- "Alas, Gymglish user, although you sometimes forget my name in the heat of passion, calling me "GymEnglish", my love for you never wavers, never falters!"
- "Edward : There's Moulin Magic, it's never tragic, Liquid Dynamite, it's quite alright, Amazon Passion, it's always in fashion."
- "Steffi : We wish to have the Moulin Magic and the Amazon Passion."
- "Where is the passion?"
- "Amazon Passion."
- "But let's talk about Bruno Delavigne's passion for Ivana BümBüm-"
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
Still having difficulties with 'Passion'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Passion'? Share it with us!