English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a passport: an official document issued by a government, which identifies the holder and grants him or her permission to travel abroad
- "Security detained Horatio in the airport jail until I found the snake's passport."
- "But until I see a passport, I won't be convinced."
- "To slightly shorten a long story, I've lost my passport!"
- "Jean : He wants to see your passport."
- "Jean : I forgot my passport!"
- "Philip : You have an American passport, Jones?"
- "Oh, and don't forget to bring your driver's license, passport and a recent utility bill."
- "Passport, driver's license, utility bill, library card, video club card, Christmas card from my mother, the key to the city."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Passport'? Share it with us!