English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (boar) pate OR pâté: a paste, a spread made from (boar)
- "Smoked salmon pâté"
- "Maman, the food here is disgusting, and I miss your pigeon pâté."
- "Berry and cucumber pâté"
- "We also have a beautiful goose liver pate served on lightly toasted, organic ciabatta bread."
- "I'll have the salmon and the pate."
- "Clarence : Which one sir, the salmon or the pate?"
- "We'll have du pâté en croûte, des petits gésiers, la côte de boeuf, des morilles, des fromages en veux-tu, en voilà, et des îles flottantes en dessert."
- "Because where we live, in the north west of the west of France, she goes outside with the pigeons and she hunts them down, and then she makes a beautiful pâté à l'orange with it."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pate'? Share it with us!