Pay euros a month
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(My rent is 800 euros) a month: (My rent is 800 euros) every month, per month
- "Kevin : Did you say sixteen hundred dollars a month?"
- "The rent is $500 a month plus $30 for electricity bills."
- "Bruno : How does sixty dollars a month sound?"
- "Shrimp catchers get paid 300 Aussie dollars for only 3 hours' work a day!"
- "Hannah : $500 a month?"
- "Or we could schedule one day a month for stress-management meetings."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pay euros a month'? Share it with us!