English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a penny: a cent, a coin worth one-hundredth of the value of the basic unit
- "My sister is getting married in June and yesterday I found a penny on the street."
- "Yes, Penny!"
- "Bruno : Penny, I came here to talk to you about my father, Marc Delavigne."
- "Bruno : Penny, I need answers, not another book!"
- "I have been saving pennies for the last 15 years."
- "Milk Bar and Casino, 33 Penny Lane, London, England."
- "I need to know about this photograph, Penny."
Still having difficulties with 'Penny'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Penny'? Share it with us!