Definition Pension plan
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a pension plan: a scheme or system used by a company to prepare its employees for retirement (by saving money)
- "So does everyone at Delavigne have a private pension plan?"
- "Or what kind of pension plan should I get?"
- "Or should I get a pension plan?"
- "So, what have you got to tell me about pension plans in the USA?"
- "This is why you, like most employees in the US, also have another pension plan."
- "Hannah : So I've got another pension plan, have I?"
- "So, do I have a pension plan?"
- "What kind of pension plan do I have?"
- "You've been contributing 6% of your salary to this pension plan since you arrived at Delavigne."
- "He once stole my calculator, so I haven't told him about the pension plan!"
Still having difficulties with 'Pension plan'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pension plan'? Share it with us!