English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
pepperoni: slices of flavored meat or sausage, often used on pizza
- "Restaurant worker : We don't have pepperoni."
- "Brian : Pepperoni, sir!"
- "Philip : Alright, how about this: you make me a pepperoni yakitori."
- "Philip : Can't you do pepperoni?"
- "Tony : Yeah, I'd like to order a large pepperoni pizza with anchovies and extra cheese."
Still having difficulties with 'Pepperoni'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pepperoni'? Share it with us!