English vocabulary and translations (See all)
perhaps: maybe, possibly, could be
- "Icarus: Perhaps it's the lobster tails, they are quite calorific."
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
- "perhaps we can meet up 4 a drink during the interval?"
- "Perhaps we can arrange a meeting?"
- "Perhaps we could offer partial payment for the position along with free tickets to Mickeyland;"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "Icarus : Well perhaps we could write a song together."
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "By the way Susie, I am more than impressed with your business acumen - perhaps you should be working in the sales department alongside yours truly."
- "Brian : Perhaps we could try this address written on the back of the photo?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Perhaps'? Share it with us!