English vocabulary and translations (See all)
perhaps: maybe, possibly, could be
- "Perhaps you can let Edward know - maybe he's interested in suing his parents."
- "Perhaps we'll visit Bruno later."
- "Icarus : Well perhaps we could write a song together."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Bruno : Well, perhaps Susie should sing it?"
- "Perhaps we can arrange a meeting?"
- "Well, perhaps I could lend you some money, until you're back on your feet."
- "Brian : Perhaps we could try this address written on the back of the photo?"
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "If she's so quick, perhaps she can get me a beer from the fridge!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Perhaps'? Share it with us!