English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the personnel: the employees, the staff, the workforce
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "Director of Personnel"
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "Her responsibilities include recruitment, managing personnel and mediating staff disputes."
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "Coordinated the talents of band personnel (Jon, Randi and Gringo)."
Still having difficulties with 'Personnel'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personnel'? Share it with us!