English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the personnel: the employees, the staff, the workforce
- "Her responsibilities include recruitment, managing personnel and mediating staff disputes."
- "Since you're in charge of personnel, I want to ask you to approach the accounts department on my behalf."
- "Primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls and managing a small staff of telephone hotline personnel."
- "We will be allocating significant resources to its development: money, equipment, personnel."
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "Director of Personnel"
- "Coordinated the talents of band personnel (Jon, Randi and Gringo)."
- "The balloon, or Montgolfier, lost radio contact with local airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center, where the balloon took off around 12:00 the previous night."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Personnel'? Share it with us!