English vocabulary and translations (See all)
physically (injured): (injured) on the body
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "And yes I know that's physically impossible."
- "It's physically impossible!"
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
- "physically. Mentally, it's a completely different story."
- "In fact, you seem to be in good shape physically."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Physically'? Share it with us!