English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
physically (injured): (injured) on the body
- "And yes I know that's physically impossible."
- "physically. Mentally, it's a completely different story."
- "It's physically impossible!"
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
- "In fact, you seem to be in good shape physically."
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
Still having difficulties with 'Physically'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Physically'? Share it with us!