English vocabulary and translations (See all)
physically (injured): (injured) on the body
- "In fact, you seem to be in good shape physically."
- "And yes I know that's physically impossible."
- "physically. Mentally, it's a completely different story."
- "It's physically impossible!"
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "Bruno : Brian, are you offering to physically injure a union representative in our parking lot?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Physically'? Share it with us!