English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a picnic: a trip or excursion to eat food outside; a meal or selection of food eaten outside
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "Icarus got very sunburnt and spent the evening in the hospital with minor facial burns, but overall, the picnic was a success, no thanks to the rest of you!"
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Subject: Who's for a picnic?"
- "it's like a picnic without food."
- "I love picnics!"
- "Subject: RE: Who's for a picnic?"
- "I know I'm sending this at short notice, but I was thinking of organising a picnic this weekend, and I'd like you all to join me."
- "To help schedule this picnic, I'd like you all to let me know which day is best for you this weekend."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Picnic'? Share it with us!