English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pigeon: a type of bird, usually grey in color, often found in urban areas
- "I received your last pigeon."
- "Maman, the food here is disgusting, and I miss your pigeon pâté."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
- "Other notes: Likes dancing, pigeons, flowers and playing foosball."
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "It better not be another pigeon!"
- "Horatio : Eat a hippopotamus, ride a pigeon."
- "Jean : Ahem, today I would like to discuss the plight of the wild pigeon."
- "Thanks for the pigeon."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pigeon'? Share it with us!