English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a pigeon: a type of bird, usually grey in color, often found in urban areas
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird that is, but probably a pigeon."
- "They called me "fighting hell pigeon" in my heyday."
- "I received your last pigeon."
- "Horatio : Eat a hippopotamus, ride a pigeon."
- "It better not be another pigeon!"
- "Maman, the food here is disgusting, and I miss your pigeon pâté."
- "Host : Pigeons don't go "woo-woo", they go "cooh-cooh"!"
- "Thanks for the pigeon."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
Still having difficulties with 'Pigeon'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pigeon'? Share it with us!