English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a pigeon: a type of bird, usually grey in color, often found in urban areas
- "Thanks for the pigeon."
- "Horatio : Eat a hippopotamus, ride a pigeon."
- "Susie, our users have written to us via email, Twitter, and in one case by pigeon all asking you business questions."
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "Host : Pigeons don't go "woo-woo", they go "cooh-cooh"!"
- "Maman, the food here is disgusting, and I miss your pigeon pâté."
- "I received your last pigeon."
- "It better not be another pigeon!"
- "They called me "fighting hell pigeon" in my heyday."
- "Jean : I don't know what kind of bird it is, but probably a pigeon."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pigeon'? Share it with us!