English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pile (of socks): a heap, a mountain, a mass, a collection (of socks)
- "So if you find a pile of records in the garage, don't throw them away!"
- "just put them in 'Icarus's personal pile'!"
- "I want to stay here in my warm manure pile."
- "If you pick up the paperclips off the floor, I'll help you sort these letters back into two piles."
- "And while we all enjoy his company, I doubt that he could defend a pile of cow dung from a team of flies."
- "I saw the cleaning man killing mice with his bare hands, and stacking them up in a pile in the corner."
- "Pile of peas"
- "Before there were two, very neat piles of letters."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pile'? Share it with us!