English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pillow: a cushion used for the head (while sleeping or in a bed)
- "He even sprays it on his pillow before going to bed."
- "Your lips are like two satin pillows wrestling each other in a battle to conquer your face."
- "But could you ask them NOT to leave those little chocolates on the pillow?"
- "I suggest you bring some sandwiches and perhaps a blanket and pillow, if you plan on sleeping or eating on the plane."
- "Bruno's mom : The gun under his pillow?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pillow'? Share it with us!