English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pinball machine: a game played in bars: the object is to flip the balls against pins or into holes
- "I used to be quite the pinball wizard back in Paris."
- "It says 'PINBALL'."
- "Bob : I know it was wrong, but, really there's a lot of interesting research being done on pinball technology these days."
- "A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "I hadn't given it much thought, but I did notice a giant pinball machine in the computer lab."
- "So we had this extra money and, well I've always loved pinball."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Bob : Oh yeah, the pinball machine."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pinball'? Share it with us!