English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a pizza: an Italian dish: a baked circle of dough covered with toppings (cheese, tomato, etc.)
- "Luigi's Super Power Pizza has a diameter of 10 feet, and can feed up to 100 people."
- "Brian : Oh I see, but there are so many pizza chains in America - what gives Luigi's Pizza a competitive edge?"
- "Voice : Hmm. Did you bring pizza?"
- "Bruno : Brian, Americans do love pizza, but they have no money."
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "Bruno : Three words Brian: Super Power Pizza."
- "Bruno : What am I ordering a pizza here?"
- "Brian : Why, because Americans love pizza?"
- "You like pizza, right?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pizza'? Share it with us!