English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a plane ticket: a pass, a document that allows access to a plane
- "I Just booked a plane ticket to Hong Kong using my personal credit card."
- "Have you already paid for your plane tickets?"
- "Here is my expense form. Please note the $3998.99 business class plane ticket to Hong Kong."
- "Polly : It has recently come to my attention that you charged a business class plane ticket from San Francisco to Jakarta to your expense account at Delavigne."
- "Polly : That's very cute Mr. Connors, but I remind you that regulation number 5,934B of the Delavigne Company Code states very clearly that all plane tickets purchased by the company must be in economy class."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Plane ticket'? Share it with us!