English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Plymouth: a coastal town in the south of England (with around 250,000 inhabitants)
- "You're travelling to Plymouth!"
- "Plymouth. You're travelling to Plymouth!"
- "I want to go to Plymouth."
- "Jean : I want to go to Plymouth to meet Mrs. Brady."
- "You should arrive in Plymouth in about four hours' time."
- "Jean : Yes. Plymouth. Can you help me?"
- "The school is a short 50-mile drive from the local town, Plymouth."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Plymouth'? Share it with us!