English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Plymouth: a coastal town in the south of England (with around 250,000 inhabitants)
- "The school is a short 50-mile drive from the local town, Plymouth."
- "You're travelling to Plymouth!"
- "Jean : Yes. Plymouth. Can you help me?"
- "Plymouth. You're travelling to Plymouth!"
- "You should arrive in Plymouth in about four hours' time."
- "Jean : I want to go to Plymouth to meet Mrs. Brady."
- "I want to go to Plymouth."
Still having difficulties with 'Plymouth'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Plymouth'? Share it with us!