English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a podcast: an audio file which can be downloaded from the internet, usually with people talking
- "Thanks for listening to my podcast everyone."
- "Lindsay Bauhaus : Welcome to the Crawl Street Journal's architecture podcast."
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
- "I'm recording a podcast about this art gallery."
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "Security guard : A podcast?"
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
Still having difficulties with 'Podcast'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Podcast'? Share it with us!