English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a podcast: an audio file which can be downloaded from the internet, usually with people talking
- "Thanks for listening to my podcast everyone."
- "Security guard : A podcast?"
- "Lindsay Bauhaus : Welcome to the Crawl Street Journal's architecture podcast."
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "Sigourney : Welcome everyone to my podcast "Weevil's people", my weekly spotlight on people who have been in the news lately."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
- "I'm recording a podcast about this art gallery."
- "My podcasts can be downloaded weekly at no charge on the Daily Roast website."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Podcast'? Share it with us!