English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I hate) politics: (I hate) government activities, the decision-making process (usually in the government)
- "Politics is a delicate topic of conversation in the United States."
- "Politics is always a sticky subject."
- "Other notes: Enjoys politics, beer, rugby and breakdancing."
- "Remember, American politics is no laughing matter."
- "I do not want to be impolite, but I would like to ask you about politics."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "I'm trying to tell Brian about my wild sex party, and you keep asking me all these personal questions about politics!"
- "This is lesson 1 of 3000 on American politics."
- "Bruno : Politics?"
- "Jean and Bruno conclude their conversation about politics"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Politics'? Share it with us!