English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I hate) politics: (I hate) government activities, the decision-making process (usually in the government)
- "I do not want to be impolite, but I would like to ask you about politics."
- "Bruno : Politics?"
- "Other notes: Enjoys politics, beer, rugby and breakdancing."
- "Remember, American politics is no laughing matter."
- "I'm trying to tell Brian about my wild sex party, and you keep asking me all these personal questions about politics!"
- "Politics is always a sticky subject."
- "Jean and Bruno conclude their conversation about politics"
- "Politics is a delicate topic of conversation in the United States."
- "This is lesson 1 of 3000 on American politics."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Politics'? Share it with us!