English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the Pope: the leader of the Roman Catholic Church
The Pope's not wearing his hat today, something must be wrong. The leader of the Roman Catholic Church always wears his hat when he's in public.
- "Candy : Well Brent, the Pope can expect to throw off his robes and dive into the Vatican swimming pool because this weekend it's going to be hot hot hot!"
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "What kind of weather can the Pope expect this weekend?"
- "I wish I was out on the town with the Pope this weekend."
- "Candy : Moira, this morning I'm reporting from Vatican City, home of Pope Benedict the 16th."
- "Give my regards to Pope Benedict!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pope'? Share it with us!