English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a portion: a part, a piece, a bit, a section, a fragment
- "There's nothing like coming home from a night on the town with a belly full of beer and stopping at your local "chippy" for a portion of fish and chips."
- "For example, the Mediterranean diet, which includes small portions of high-quality foods low in saturated fat, has proven to be much more healthy than the American diet, for example."
- "The American diet often consists of large portions of food high in saturated fat."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Portion'? Share it with us!