English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a portion: a part, a piece, a bit, a section, a fragment
- "The American diet often consists of large portions of food high in saturated fat."
- "(NASDAQ: IFC) and privately-owned American juice boutique Miracle Juices enter their 85th straight hour, the Peking Duck has obtained an exclusive transcript of a portion of the bargaining sessions."
- "There's nothing like coming home from a night on the town with a belly full of beer and stopping at your local "chippy" for a portion of fish and chips."
- "Furthermore, Delavigne Corp has guaranteed that a portion of the sales generated by WorldBlends will be donated to environmental agencies."
- "For example, the Mediterranean diet, which includes small portions of high-quality foods low in saturated fat, has proven to be much more healthy than the American diet, for example."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Portion'? Share it with us!