English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(-Will it snow tomorrow?) -It's possible!: (-Will it snow tomorrow?) -It could do! -That's conceivable! -It might snow!
- "This replaces my previous endeavor of sleeping with as many people as possible."
- "Although I prefer to avoid British food, if that's possible."
- "It's just that I never thought it was possible to love a woman."
- "Robot : Murder, torture and genocide should be avoided if possible."
- "Bruno : But how is that possible?"
- "- To discuss any possible promotions / dismissals / transfers"
- "Framboise : It is not possible!"
- "Our mission is to track a wild dolphin and determine if communication is possible outside the aquarium. Admiral Jones, take us down!"
- "the sky's the limit - anything is possible"
- "Just a quick reminder that we will be meeting at 8:30 sharp tomorrow (Tuesday) morning to discuss possible names for a new Delavigne skin cream to be released at the end of the year."
Still having difficulties with 'Possible'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Possible'? Share it with us!