English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
practically: conveniently, usefully; virtually, nearly, almost
Practically everyone wants this job. Almost all the employees are interested in it.
- "Bruno : Bethany, Horatio and I practically built this business together."
- "But there's something wrong, the beach is practically deserted."
- "The model in question is practically naked."
- "We're practically saving them from starvation."
- "Melanie : Well not quite, but it's so cheap, it's practically a gift!"
- "No damage at all - it practically bounced!"
Still having difficulties with 'Practically'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Practically'? Share it with us!