Definition Press release
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a press release: a media communication
a release a statement, a communication (to be broadcast)
to release to free, to liberate; to communicate to the public
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "As we wrote in our press release, we would like to announce that Horatio Oléré, in conjunction with the Delavigne Corporation, wishes to make a donation of 10 million euros."
- "PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE"
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "SAN FRANCISCO - In a press release issued yesterday morning, San Francisco-based cosmetic company Delavigne Corporation announced plans to release a series of environmentally-friendly products over the course of the next year."
Still having difficulties with 'Press release'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Press release'? Share it with us!