English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a (laser) printer: a machine that makes paper copies of computer documents (using lasers)
- "Edward : (singing) Sometimes I feel like such a loner, trying to fill the printer with toner"
- "You know with the e-mail, with the intranet, the back office, the printers."
- "Susie : Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Edward : Hey Fonzie, could you show me how the printer works?"
- "connect her to the nearest printer, and make sure that her Internet is working."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Like most companies, we've already introduced the quick fixes: paper recycling, energy-saving light bulbs, reductions to our photocopying and printer use, that sort of thing."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Ah I remember, Bob asked me to come and check your printer."
- "I will take the printer now."
Still having difficulties with 'Printer'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Printer'? Share it with us!