English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (laser) printer: a machine that makes paper copies of computer documents (using lasers)
- "You know with the e-mail, with the intranet, the back office, the printers."
- "Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "I will take the printer now."
- "Like most companies, we've already introduced the quick fixes: paper recycling, energy-saving light bulbs, reductions to our photocopying and printer use, that sort of thing."
- "connect her to the nearest printer, and make sure that her Internet is working."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "Edward : Hey Fonzie, could you show me how the printer works?"
- "Susie : Last but not least, Bob Carter has finally fixed the printer in my office."
- "Ah I remember, Bob asked me to come and check your printer."
- "Edward : (singing) Sometimes I feel like such a loner, trying to fill the printer with toner"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Printer'? Share it with us!