English vocabulary and translations (See all)
probably: likely, in all probability, in all likelihood, perhaps
We will probably be late because of this traffic.
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "You're probably wondering about Susie."
- "I'm probably photocopying or making coffee at the moment, but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I get permission to use the phone again."
- "Guy : Yes, but I must tell you, your song is probably very stupid."
- "Maybe we're crazy. Probably."
- "Philip : It's probably up your butt, dummy."
- "But you will be entitled to some Social Security retirement benefits - probably around $500 per month."
- "Probably, right?"
- "Probably shouldn't have drunk so much."
- "Next time we should probably make them pay before they leave."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Probably'? Share it with us!