English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a procedure: a method, a process, an action, an operation
- "Now, I'm sure that the procedure was explained to you during your consultation, but I'll just go through it one more time to ease your mind."
- "Have you brought someone to take care of you after the procedure?"
- "Techie : All this is standard procedure Mr. Carter."
- "This is really a minor procedure with about a ninety percent success rate."
- "I hear those type of procedures can really be a pain in the ass."
- "It's standard procedure for a contract like this, Steve."
- "Embarrassed zoo employees say that killing such "problem animals" is standard procedure, and reported that Shoshana will be given a lethal injection in a private ceremony attended by only a veterinarian and a priest."
Still having difficulties with 'Procedure'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Procedure'? Share it with us!