English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a prosecutor: a person who gives an official punishment or sentence, a judge
- "Prosecutor : How can you be so sure?"
- "Prosecutor : Monkeys?"
- "Prosecutor : Horatio Oléré, do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"
- "Prosecutor : Mr. Quincy, you have been called as an alibi to Mr. Jones."
- "Prosecutor : Do you have proof?"
- "Prosecutor : The prosecution now calls Mr. Icarus Archibald Quincy, CFO of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Prosecutor : So Mr. Oléré can you tell us what happened?"
- "Prosecutor : You can't handle the truth!"
- "Icarus : At your service, Mr. Prosecutor, sir!"
Still having difficulties with 'Prosecutor'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Prosecutor'? Share it with us!