English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(a) prospective (client): (a) potential, possible, expected, likely, future (client)
- "Tease your prospective clients!"
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Philip : I assign prospective clients to the team, and advise the staff on dealing with difficult prospects."
- "I'll be talking to quite a few retailers and prospective clients: I'm particularly looking forward to meeting Cheryl Mackenna of Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Prospective'? Share it with us!