English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(a) prospective (client): (a) potential, possible, expected, likely, future (client)
- "Tease your prospective clients!"
- "Next Tuesday at 3:45, we will be receiving a visit from Lucie M Lohan, heiress to the Lohan fortune and a prospective investor with major connections."
- "Subject: Major prospective investor to visit offices next Tuesday"
- "I'll be talking to quite a few retailers and prospective clients: I'm particularly looking forward to meeting Cheryl Mackenna of Sheik Jafar's Perfume Conglomerate."
- "Philip : I assign prospective clients to the team, and advise the staff on dealing with difficult prospects."
Still having difficulties with 'Prospective'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Prospective'? Share it with us!