English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a protocol: a policy, a regulation, a rule, a procedure, an automated computer function
- "Subject: New Protocol"
- "Waiting for Human Handshake Protocol."
- "As this is an official FBI matter, please observe strict protocol for discretion and confidentiality."
- "I've never been stuck on an island before, I don't know the proper protocol."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "You must respect the protocol."
Still having difficulties with 'Protocol'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Protocol'? Share it with us!