English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a prototype: an original, a model, a precedent, a first, an example
- "These are just prototype scents."
- "I'm going to pass round a sample of our prototype bodywash."
- "Jackson : As you can see, I've produced some small prototypes of Mr Delavigne's statue in different materials: a mini-Delavigne made from glass;"
- "I brought some of the prototype drawings with me in fact."
- "He's as excited by the project as I am. He's even going to start on some prototypes."
Still having difficulties with 'Prototype'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Prototype'? Share it with us!