English vocabulary and translations (See all)
pure: clean, innocent, intact, simple; entirely, 100%
- "Philip : 34 inches of pure."
- "4 x pure beef steak"
- "Philip : 20 inches of pure iron."
- "Philip : 25 inches of pure."
- "A perfume containing the pure essence of forbidden fruit: tempting and dangerous."
- "Philip : 40 inches of pure steel!"
- "Act now and receive, at no extra charge, our Flint Westwood leather holster, made from 100% pure bison."
- "Sir Robert Bear MP, Shadow Secretary for the Environment, shocked Parliament yesterday by declaring that "the notion that climate change is a man-made phenomenon is pure poppycock"."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Pure'? Share it with us!