English vocabulary and translations (See all)
purple: the color between violet and red, lilac
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "The purple shirt!"
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbababwe."
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots."
- "In six sexy colors ranging from Purple Sherbert to Girly Girl Green, Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne is sure to be your new best friend!"
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbabwe."
- "Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the "Purple room" so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Purple'? Share it with us!