English vocabulary and translations (See all)
purple: the color between violet and red, lilac
- "In six sexy colors ranging from Purple Sherbert to Girly Girl Green, Mango Lipgloss from Delavigne is sure to be your new best friend!"
- "I think you should definitely wear the purple shirt with green stripes – it matches your ears."
- "Well, now that we're finished with the tour, let's go into the 'Purple room' so I can introduce you to your fellow crazies!"
- "The purple shirt!"
- "I can't decide what to wear: The purple shirt with green stripes, or the orange shirt with silver spots."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "From giant purple egg was born mother country of Kalackistan, then other minor countries like USA, and Belarus and Zimbababwe."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Purple'? Share it with us!