Definition Put on
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to put on (a t-shirt): to dress oneself, to wear, to get dressed in (a t-shirt)
It's cold outside. Don't forget to put on your hat and scarf.
This is an irregular verb:
I put on / I put on / I have put on
- "Susie : Put it on your skin now!"
- "Well, I'm just going to put on my pajamas, and then I'll be right there."
- "play with a snake, put on trousers, photocopy Philip's butt."
- "That's no problem. Just put it on a boat tomorrow and it will be there in time."
- "Put it on when you're out with your mates"
- "Before we enter, please put on these sandals and take this water pistol."
- "I made two mistakes that day: not putting on my seatbelt (and suffering horrific nasal injuries as a result) and not renewing my auto insurance."
- "Help me put on my robe."
- "Come on Olaf, put your mask on!"
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Put on'? Share it with us!