English vocabulary and translations (See all)
Quiet!: Silence! Shut up! Don't make a noise!
quietly: without making much noise, calmly
UK: Please be quiet, my baby is trying to sleep.
US: I live on a quiet street with very little traffic.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "Stephen : Quiet, boy."
- "Philip : Quiet Edward."
- "Olaf : Quiet, Driver Man!"
- "Gerald : Quiet Cheeter!"
- "Jean : Okay okay, I think I'll just be quiet and enjoy the rest of the tour."
- "Desmond : Quiet Brian."
- "Bruno : Quiet, BrianBot."
- "Be very, very quiet."
- "General : Be quiet and put your hands where I can see them!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Quiet'? Share it with us!