English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to quit (one's job): to leave, to resign from, to step down from, to retire from (one's job)
- "Janine : Brent, you have to realize that quitting your job and being fired from your job are two very different things."
- "So listen man, I've got some bad news: I quit."
- "Why aren't more people quitting their jobs?"
- "I'm quitting."
- "Yeah, you heard me, I quit my job."
- "I was even on the verge of quitting, when one night I heard the voice of my daddy say to me: "Son, you need to go out and make some friends"."
Still having difficulties with 'Quit'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Quit'? Share it with us!