English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to quit one's job: to leave, to resign from, to step down from, to retire from one's job
- "Yeah, you heard me, I quit my job."
- "I was even on the verge of quitting, when one night I heard the voice of my daddy say to me: 'Son, you need to go out and make some friends'."
- "Janine : Brent, you have to realize that quitting your job and being fired from your job are two very different things."
- "So listen man, I've got some bad news: I quit."
- "Why aren't more people quitting their jobs?"
- "I'm quitting."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Quit'? Share it with us!