English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a (bunny) rabbit: a small animal, like Bugs Bunny, which has long ears and likes eating carrots
- "It makes me feel like a big man to shoot bears, rabbits, deer, ducks of course, the occasional wild turkey, geese, hell I'll shoot a squirrel if I'm drunk enough-"
- "Aren't you going to ask Rupert if there are any giant rabbits on the moon?"
- "Moira : The Chinese believe that they can see a giant rabbit in the moon, Brent."
- "'Guarantaction satisfeed, or your bunny's black'."
- "Written by Benjamin Rabbit"
- "About the author: Benjamin Rabbit is a frustrated worker who has never been a manager."
- "Look I don't have much time, Cheeter, I'm taking my daughter rabbit hunting this afternoon."
- "Actually, one of them looks kind of like a bunny rabbit."
- "Rupert : No rabbits on the moon, Brent."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rabbit'? Share it with us!