English vocabulary and translations (See all)
racist: discriminating against others because of their skin color, cultural background, nationality, etc.
- "Vaguely racist, but let's continue."
- "Subject: Racist!"
- "Horatio : Did you know that dolphins can be racist?"
- "We have a racist in our midst."
- "Brian : Someone has singled me out because of my ethnic origin, and is tormenting me with racist graffiti!"
- "Limiting sexist / racist / misogynist commentary to Twitter and Facebook"
- "To send a clear message to this racist I urge you to meet me in the canteen at 5pm tomorrow to design "anti-hate" posters."
- "Misogynist Racist Arrogant"
- "Bearing slogans such as "Racists: no thanks!"
- "She's accused me of being sexist, racist, arrogant, and worst of all, American, which is just crazy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Racist'? Share it with us!