English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a radar: a device which detects and locates nearby objects
- "Air Traffic Controller : I'm unable to identify you on radar."
- "I want you to make a series of 90-degree turns so that I can identify you on radar."
- "The first mate has spotted a blip on the radar three knots ahead."
- "The hot air balloon was being tracked by satellite and radio until 7:32, at which time it disappeared from the radar, and the radio signal was replaced by static."
- "Something big has just appeared on the radar!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Radar'? Share it with us!