English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a rainbow: an arc of colored light in the sky which occurs when the sun shines after rain
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "General Rainbow Child : The audience hated all my acts, Brian."
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "I love rainbows."
- "General Rainbow Child's Hippie Circus"
- "Call me "Rainbow Child"."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rainbow'? Share it with us!