English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a rainbow: an arc of colored light in the sky which occurs when the sun shines after rain
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "I love rainbows."
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "Call me 'Rainbow Child'."
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "General Rainbow Child's Hippie Circus"
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "General Rainbow Child : The audience hated all my acts, Brian."
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rainbow'? Share it with us!