English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a rainbow: an arc of colored light in the sky which occurs when the sun shines after rain
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "General Rainbow Child : The audience hated all my acts, Brian."
- "I love rainbows."
- "Call me 'Rainbow Child'."
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "General Rainbow Child's Hippie Circus"
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rainbow'? Share it with us!