English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a rainbow: an arc of multi-colored light in the sky which occurs when the sun shines after rain
- "General Rainbow Child : The audience hated all my acts, Brian."
- "General Rainbow Child : You're right!"
- "I love rainbows."
- "General Rainbow Child's Hippie Circus"
- "General Rainbow Child : Ladies and gentlemen, I present Brian Jones, the human cannonball!"
- "I wanted to see some real, live San Francisco gays, with flowers in their hair, and rainbows."
- "Call me "Rainbow Child"."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "Today, at San Francisco's historic Bleeding Heart Theatre, in the heart of the Rainbow District, the Delavigne Corporation will announce its latest charitable endeavor."
Still having difficulties with 'Rainbow'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rainbow'? Share it with us!