English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a ray: a beam, a shaft (of light)
a ray of sunshine a beam of light from the sun
a ray of hope a small amount of hope
a laser ray a beam of light from a laser
a manta ray a very large flat sea fish with triangular fins
Ray is also a popular first name for a man
- "Moira : Rachid is absolutely correct, Ray."
- "Brent : Fair enough Ray."
- "Ray : Woah, woah, woah."
- "Ray : Sounds good Brent."
- "Ray : Uh, hello!"
- "Ray : Right you are Moira."
- "Ray : Oh I know this one Brent: New York City!"
- "Ray : To be honest Brent, I'm trying to win her back."
- "Ray : That's right, Moira."
- "Ray : I have no clue Moira."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Ray'? Share it with us!