English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to react: to respond, to behave
He didn't react very well to my comments. He responded badly when I told him what I thought.
- "How are you going to react to the experience?"
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco."
- "The first twenty four hours following an event like this are critical, so we need to react quickly."
- "All of them reacted very positively and there were no complaints."
- "How did Ivana react to what we've discussed?"
- "The stock market seems to be reacting as well: Delavigne shares have risen 7 and three-quarter points since yesterday's announcement."
- ""The protesters have peaceful intentions, but will react violently if provoked by fascist riot police."
Still having difficulties with 'React'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'React'? Share it with us!