English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to react: to respond, to behave
He didn't react very well to my comments. He responded badly when I told him what I thought.
- "All of them reacted very positively and there were no complaints."
- "'The protesters have peaceful intentions, but will react violently if provoked by fascist riot police."
- "How did Ivana react to what we've discussed?"
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco."
- "The first twenty four hours following an event like this are critical, so we need to react quickly."
- "The stock market seems to be reacting as well: Delavigne shares have risen 7 and three-quarter points since yesterday's announcement."
- "How are you going to react to the experience?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'React'? Share it with us!