English vocabulary and translations (See all)
real: true, authentic, genuine
- "He's a real people person."
- "Real life profile"
- "It almost looks like a real window."
- "Bruno : We are going there to find my real mother."
- "Is that a real wolf's head?"
- "This is a real f&$#@%€ conundrum!"
- "Going to find my real mother."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "Edward : Crikey, Daddy, you're a real badass."
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Real'? Share it with us!