English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
real: true, authentic, genuine
- "Is that a real wolf's head?"
- "Real life profile"
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
- "This is a real f&$#@%€ conundrum!"
- "He's a real people person."
- "It almost looks like a real window."
- "My classmates and I are taking a huge step forward today, ready to take the leap from high school into the "real world"."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "Edward : Crikey, Daddy, you're a real badass."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Real'? Share it with us!