English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
real: true, authentic, genuine
- "He's a real people person."
- "And I'd just like to say that the complex theoretical algorithms that I learned in your calculus and trigonometry classes will help me every day in the real world, I'm sure of it."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "My classmates and I are taking a huge step forward today, ready to take the leap from high school into the "real world"."
- "Real life profile"
- "Edward : Crikey, Daddy, you're a real badass."
- "There are lots of dangers on the sea, including the very real threat of zucchini."
- "Jean : Uh, can we buy a real espresso machine for the lounge?"
Still having difficulties with 'Real'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Real'? Share it with us!