English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a reason : a cause; a justification, an explanation; an aim, a purpose
- "(For reasons of decency, I added the box to Framboise's diagram)."
- "Trey : Three reasons: first, the position you are offering is in line with my career objectives."
- "That's the reason why"
- "Icarus : Alright, everybody, settle down, there's no reason to panic, even though this is an emergency, there's no reason to panic!"
- "Susie : And finally, the main reason why no one ever responds to your advertising: there's no phone number!"
- "So now you know the reason our lessons are so cool"
- "DISCLAIMER: For safety reasons, participants are required to be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems. It is advisable to bring a spare pair of underpants."
- "The principle reason for my resignation is my fear of being murdered."
- "WHY: ART NEEDS NO REASON"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Reason'? Share it with us!